OPEN FROM 18th MARCH TO 30th SEPTEMBER 2016
Armalygal campsite in Murillo de Gallego, located in the province of Zaragoza and the Hoya de Huesca offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the Mallos of Riglos. In the midst of nature and off the beaten track, overlooking the River Gallego, you discover a site still preserved between Bardenas Desert and the Sierra de Guara in Aragon. Camping Armalygal is an ideal place offered to you from Aragon, to relax with family, friends or alone.
Making camping or renting a bungalow, you can enjoy the pool and bar-restaurant Kedos looking at a beautiful landscape offered by the Mallos of Riglos. Camping Armalygal is the ideal place to stay if you like :
- The Wilderness
- Sports such as mountain biking, hiking, climbing, canyoning, rafting …
- Ornithology (large variety of migratory following the seasons)
- Traces of the Past: Loarre Castle, Romanesque churches, old abandoned villages …
- Relax enjoying a good meal with a panoramic view
- The Magical sunset and evenings in front of the Mallos of Riglos …
- and Smiling….
For us, luxury is the authenticity, the stars those of the sky. We love to hear from you, guess who you are and share with you the pleasure of your stay. See you soon Camping Armalygal Team Murillo de Gallego – Aragón – Spain