- Every user of the Camping has to check in at their arrival mentioning all their dutiable items. Whatever changes we remark in those items will be charged from the day of their arrival even when the camper had not mentioned it in reception.
- To enter, pitch and stay on the campsite you must have permission from the manager or his representative. The manager’s role is to ensure the upkeep and smooth running of the campsite and to ensure that the campsite regulations are respected. Your decision to stay on the campsite implies your acceptance of these regulations and your agreement to comply with them.
- The day of your arrival, your plot or bungalow will be free at the latest hour, around 5:00 PM; the day of your departure we will ask you to let it free before 11:00 AM.
- The main front door will be open from 8:30 AM till 11:00 PM. The entrance with a vehicle or traffic inside the Camping is forbidden when these doors are closed.
- If you arrive later than 11:00 PM or would like to leave earlier than 8:00 PM, we will ask you to park the car outside the campsite and you will have to pay anyway the full amount due.
- The silence must be absolute between 00:00 AM and 8:00 AM. The users of the campsite are insistently asked to avoid any noises and discussions that could bother their neighbours. Acoustic appliances must be adjusted in consequence. The locks of doors and chests of cars must be as well discreet as possible.
- Inside the campsite, vehicles have to drive at 10 Kph maximum. Dangerous driving or drives above the camping plots are strictly forbidden, please use the roads. Thank you for respecting this speed in order to the safety and comfort of all campers.
- Following authorisation from the campsite management, visitors may enter the campsite under the responsibility of the campers who invited them. The client may receive visitor(s) in the reception office. Visitors may use the campsite installations and facilities. However, the use of these facilities may be subject to a fee, according to the tariff displayed at the campsite entrance and in the reception office. Visitor’s cars are not permitted on the campsite.
- No personal property may be left unattended as the management is not responsible for any loss or damages caused to the vehicles parked in the restaurant parking place or in the parking place situated at the entrance of the Campsite. Neither will be responsible for the damage caused by extreme weather conditions as storms, hail, snow, wind, etc.
- Open fires and barbecues in the Camping (wood, charcoal) are strictly forbidden by Aragón’s LAW.
- Pets must always be on a lead and they must not be left on the campsite, even locked, in the absence of their owners whom are legally responsible of them. The owner must clean up any mess made by them.
- In case a group of minors are admitted in the Campsite will always be on the responsibility of his Director. He must communicate to all the camping internal regulation and ensure that they are implemented. Otherwise any individual who has an inappropriate behaviour will be expelled from the Campsite and the Manager has the right of expel if necessary the whole group. When expelling, all the services already booked in the Camping and in the O´spot Restaubar will be owed. Any damaged or theft caused by any member of the group against the Camping or against a third person will be paid by their legal organiser.
- The Armalygal campsite informs you that we adopt all hygiene, prevention and safety measures related to Covid-19 based on the protocol approved by the Ministry of Health appearing in the Official site of the Aragon gouvernment: www.aragon.es
In order to facilitate compliance with the measures aimed at preventing the spread of Covid-19, the client:
> undertakes to comply with the protocols, guidelines and measures adopted by the Campsite regarding the prevention of contagion, and follow the rules approved by the health authorities.
> exonerates Camping Armalygal from any responsibility in the event of non-compliance with these measures and rules by the customer.
- > accepts that Camping Armalygal will not be responsible or have to assume expenses for medical treatments, transfers, cancellations or compulsory stay for quarantine and others costs arising directly or indirectly from the breach of these measures and rules by the client.
- If the client fails to comply with the established measures, the informative signs or the specific observations of the staff, he may be expelled from the campsite by the manager.
- The day of your arrival we will ask you a deposit of 150 euros per bungalow and we will bring you back at your departure after checking you have left the bungalow at the same condition as you found it.
- After your stay, bungalows must be left at the same condition of order and cleanliness, as it was the day of your arrival. We will ask you 50 euros cash as deposit for this purpose. If it is your wish, ARMALYGAL can do this cleaning for the price of 50 euros.
- Only one car is accepted per bungalow. Extra cars should be parked in the restaurant parking.
- Pets are allowed inside bungalows. Please avoid them to stay above the sofa or beds; they always have to be on a lead. A “toilet zone” is not provided for dogs. The owner must clean up any mess made by them.
It is open for all campers and public in general. All non-campers have to get in by the door situated behind the restaurant (outside the Camping place).
Bar opening everyday from 9:00 AM to 23:30 PM.
Reaturant service in June and September will be close Monday and Tuesday. You can have some snacks on the bar.
Restaurant opens everyday in July and August.
– It will be open every day from the1st of July to the 31st of August from 10h00 to 21h00.
– There is no lifeguard.
– It is compulsory to have a shower before entering the pool.
– The Armalygal camping pool is free and for residents use only.
– Minors can not enter the pool without adult supervision.
– It is compulsory to respect the pool rules.
It is open every day from 9h00 to 14h00 and from 15h00 to 21h00. During these hours, if the reception is closed, note that we will be in the Camping premises.
You can phone us anytime you need at +34 974 38 30 05
– The entry is exclusively for bike riders upon payment of a ticket and the signing of the document of the declaration of waiver of the liability claim.
– You cannot ride the circuits, they are exclusive to the use of bicycles. Do not cross the circuits, turn around and do not endanger the users. Follow the marked paths to return to the exit.
– The use of a helmet is mandatory and the use of a full-face helmet, gloves and protections is recommended.
– You must circulate through the circuits corresponding to your age and sport level. Cyclists must behave responsibly and respecting other riders.
– Armalygal S.L. is not responsible for personal or material damages that practitioners may suffer or those that may cause third parties.
-It is prohibited to enter the circuit with electric bicycles, motorcycles, scooters or any other vehicle that is not a dirt, bmx or enduro bike.
– The user will assume all possible damages derived from sports practice that occur both in him and in other users of the bike park, exonerating Armalygal S.L. of any responsibility. refusing to take legal action, either on his own part or by his family and friends.
– Children under 12 must be accompanied at all times by their parents or guardians. Minors between 12 and 18 years old may use the bike park facilities without the presence of their parents / guardians, but they will need a written and signed authorization, accompanied by a photocopy of the ID of their father / mother / guardian that they must carry at all times with him.
– The opening hours are from 9:00 a.m. to sunset from Monday to Sunday.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION AND TO EXPULSE WHEN ONE OF THESE ARMALYGAL INTERNAL RULES IS NOT COMPLIED.